Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A wonderful gem that I'm so glad I discovered!

The 100 Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and DisappearedThe 100 Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely LOVED this book. I both listened to it on Audible and read the Kindle book. I can't wait to watch the movie on Amazon Prime next. This book was SO funny and engaging; I just loved Allan Karlsson and all his adventures with famous people - Franco, Stalin, Harry Truman, LBJ, Mao, Kim Il Jung, DeGaulle, and more. I can't wait for our book discussion group to talk about it (actually two of my local book clubs that I am in are reading it now), because it was so fun. I actually laughed out loud at parts of it while driving. I'm sure the narrator's wonderful narration contributed to my enjoyment of the book and I highly recommend listening to this book.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I have this one in my Audible library, and I will get to it this year! Glad you liked it. ;)

    ReplyDelete