Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Enjoyable but disappointing.

Most WantedMost Wanted by Lisa Scottoline
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I do like Lisa Scottoline books! I couldn’t put this one down. As an infertile adoptive mom, myself, Christine’s story resonated with me. I was not a fan of her husband, Marcus, however, until the end. Where I was disappointed with the book was with the last 50 pages or so. I felt like the author was trying to finish up the book and tie things up, as it went very fast and parts (like in the cornfield) were somewhat unbelievable. Why was Dom following them in the first place – what tipped him off? It wasn’t really explained well. And his whole story was not explained, either. The ending felt rushed, like Scottoline was on a deadline, after the great pacing of the book prior to that. She needed to build up more to the ending and add some more substance. Still, I do recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment