Wednesday, November 8, 2017

In my top 5 personal development books I've read so far

The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday CourageThe 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of my favorite personal development books read this year. I am now a Mel Robbins convert and plan to listen to as many of her uTube videos that I can find! I have started to use the 5-second rule in my own life, especially when it comes to cheating on what I eat, ha ha. So far, this is in the top 5 PD books in my list of best ones to read, and I highly recommend it. I listened to the Audible version, narrated by the author. I want to check out the print version to see how it compares, because, to me, it felt like she was ADDING in comments as she read the book, more like a talk she was giving. I just loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment