Thursday, December 28, 2017

You must read this book!

Beneath a Scarlet SkyBeneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark T. Sullivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, I'm loving this long audio book. And it's one of Goodreads' finalists for historical fiction for 2017! I recommend it. My work book club will be discussing it at the end of January.

This was one of my favorite books read in 2017. The book had several parts to it and it was very engrossing for me. It was a long book, which I also love (I can’t lie, I like fat books, lol.) it covered WWII in Italy (specifically, in Milan) over a very short time period, a little over 2 years in the life of young Pino Lello. It is based on a true story/person, and when I finished I immediately had to go research him.

I recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment