Sunday, October 8, 2017

A thriller you won't be able to put down!

Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)Her Darkest Nightmare by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whoa, this was a real thriller of a book! I definitely need to read the other books in the Evelyn Talbot Chronicles. When Evelyn was 16 she was raped and tortured by her high school boyfriend, after he tortured and murdered her three best friends. She pretends to be dead and thus escapes. She grows up to be a psychiatrist dealing with psychopaths/serial killers. She establishes a prison in the wilds of Alaska strictly for psychopaths. But when two employees are murdered, she wonders if it's her attacker come back to get her. I won't give away the story except to say it kept me on the edge of my seat and I could not put it down. Wow! It contains romance, mystery, thrills, terror and more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment