Monday, March 6, 2017

Another winner in the Edward series.

Edward AdriftEdward Adrift by Craig Lancaster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This 2nd book in the Edward trilogy was just as good as the first book! It continues his story with his old and new friends and his mother, after the death of his father. The same narrator read the book, and he is perfect for the story. Edward still keeps his daily logs, still has his routines and rituals, still has extreme OCD and suffers from Asperger's, but he is loving, smart, giving, and a wonderful man. In this book he takes a trip from Billings, MT to Boise, ID to a little town in Colorado, close to the Wyoming border. There he meets a new friend, Sheila, the owner of the hotel he ends up staying at. I won't give away any spoilers! I wanted this story to go on forever, and was delighted to hear there was a book 3 (which I promptly downloaded and started when I finished this book). My daily commute was enhanced 100-fold by listening to this book and I highly recommend it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment